- Manhattan Amateur Classic (the MAC) NQE, Jersey City, NJ – January 18-20, 2019
- January 2019 Quest for the Best Competition, Kent Commons, Kent, WA – January 26, 2019
- Royal Palm DanceSport Championships NQE, Fort Lauderdale, FL – February 9, 2019
- Utah Valley DanceSport Festival NQE (Pre-teen 1 thru Adult), Utah Valley Univ, Orem UT – February 15-16, 2019
- Southeastern DanceSport Championships NQE – February 1-3, 2019 – Birmingham, AL
- Mid-Atlantic Championships NQE – February 22-24, 2019 – Bethesda, MD at the North Marriott Hotel & Conf. Center
- UBC Gala Ball, March 15-16, 2019 – Vancouver, Canada
- USA Dance National DanceSport Championships, April 12-14 2019. Competitors must qualify at one NQE* competition in the year prior to this in order to be eligible to enter. This selects our US representatives to the WDSF World Championships. USA Dance and the WDSF are member organizations of the International Olympic Committee.
- Seattle Star Ball, Hyatt Regency Lake Washington, Renton, WA – October 4-6, 2019
- Snowball Classic – October 26-27, 2017 tentative date, Vancouver, Canada
“NQE” = National Qualifying Event for the USA Dance National Championships. You must compete and qualify at one of these events first before you are eligible to dance at the USA Dance National DanceSport Championships.